…but really, who am I?
I’d like to be Michelangelo if he were Charlie Chaplin in Madonna’s coned brassiere.
Not-So-Humble-Brag About My Accomplishments:
- Curbside Comedy is a live comedy show delivered to your curb. From the clown to the props to the setlist — each show is custom made for the audience. My comedy can be all clean, all blue, or a mix of the two. It’s really up to you.
- Doctor Who Velocity – Writer, Actor, Producer
- The Jack Mormon Comedy Hour – Creator, Comedian, self-proclaimed Prophetess
- The Guardian – Voiceover
- Mighty Moshin’ Emo Rangers – Actor (Mary-Jane Greenfield)
- White People Christmas – Actor (Kiki)
- Alpha Squadron – Actor (Nameless Female Warrior
- Boise Horror Burlesque Show – Narrator
- Featured Comedian on The Big Gay Cabaret
- 2 Time Featured Story on Story Story Night
- Boise’s Funniest Person Competition
- High School Drama Club (4 years), President Senior Year
- Weiser Little Theater
- On Golden Pond – Stage Crew/Hair & Make-up
- Arsenic & Old Lace – Hair & Make-up/Signage
- Over The River & Through The Woods – Actor (Caitlyn)
- The Torch Bearers – Actor (Florence)
- Steal Magnolias – Actor (Annelle Dupuy)
- Crafty Bitch
- Graphic Design
- Poetic Monkey
- 20 years of poetry
- 15 years of true stories
- 7 years of comedy
- 2 years of screenplay
- A lifetime of thinking too much
- An undervalued talent, I think.
- Also takes criticism – that’s how we get better.
- Humor Therapist
- Healing scars with comedy.
- Processing my shit.
- Superb coffee talk companion.
- Gold Medalist in Jui-Jitsu
- I make beautiful people.